Ruby on Rails Developer
This is a key role, with opportunities for growth as the company and team expands. This person will work closely with the CTO to expand and enhance the platform for mobile app development. The ideal candidate should not be afraid to roll up his/her sleeves and code.
- Key contributor to Engineering group
- Hands on coding is a must
- College/university degree preferably in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience in a software development environment
- Solid experience working with agile development practices
- Experience across multiple platforms, languages and applications (Ruby on Rails, Objective C, Java, etc)
- Ruby on Rails expertise required
- Deep knowledge of the mobile industry preferred
- Experience in a SaaS environment required
- Devops know-how a plus
- Track record of success including on-time and high-quality delivery required
- Ability to inspire high performance from engineering and cross-functional teams
- Proven problem solving techniques
- Communication skills that can bridge the gap between the tech and non-tech teams within the company
- Strong knowledge of CS concepts
This is a full-time permanent position. Our offices are in near Union Square in Manhattan. We offer competitive salaries and a casual work environment.
Please email resume, github, and salary requirements to email@example.com.